I am not so much crazy about movies. I watch it whenever I am bored and no wonder it helps to kill your time. Few days before I came across a song in Aashiqui 2, "Tum hi ho... It was cool to hear for the first time.. By then I could frequently hear this song from rooms around me in hostel. The movie trailer and songs created an excitment in me to watch this movie. The music is great and Thumbs up
to the songs and already I find myself addicted to Sunn Raha Hai.. flavored by sensational voice of Shreya Ghosal. In my point of view, "Aashiqui 2" is a beautifully raised emotional, simple, decent love story with an amazing performances and chemistry from fresh faces Aditya Roy kapur & Shraddha Kapoor. Surely, the movie would touch the inner feelings of people in love....Its worth to spend time and do watch it.

No comments:
Post a Comment