I lost something today which I was holding long for about ten years.... When I was studying 11th standard my mom's last sister, my puppy chithi gave me a hair clip and till today nothing has happened to that clip though i use it very often. That clip fell down many times and still nothing happened to it. But today within a fraction of second it fell into lavatory and I can't get it back...I missed Something which was there with me for a long time in the memory of my Aunt today.. last time when I went home my aunt was surprised to see that on my hair and asked me for how many years I am holding it ??
Yes, Ten years is really incredible for a plastic hair clip to be durable !! Everything happens with a reason.... I wonder why that clip has to be with me this long and why all of a sudden today I have to miss it. Anyways, I rang to my aunt, regretted for loosing it and she said she will get me some new ones..Once again, a lesson learnt from this, " nothing is permanent, feel cool when you loose/miss something and accept the change" 
No comments:
Post a Comment