I shared my joy of winning the gold medal in a presentation today with every one.. today u r nt there with us on earth to show u my medal and certificate..i know u will be more happy to see this and u will proudly say to our relatives and your friends abt this......God, Pls convey him that i won a medal and say him that i miss him very much. I know and I could feel ur blessings mani mama....Miss u and wanted to say you that I am helpless !!
Welcome to my personal web log !! This is where i enjoy the joy of writing and pen down my thoughts and all that i come across. "Life is an Enigma"..... I am trying to understand , live and enjoy the adventures in my life. So far, Everything is Good and I Hope everything will be good. Happy Reading my Blog :)
Friday, 28 February 2014
Message to be conveyed..
I shared my joy of winning the gold medal in a presentation today with every one.. today u r nt there with us on earth to show u my medal and certificate..i know u will be more happy to see this and u will proudly say to our relatives and your friends abt this......God, Pls convey him that i won a medal and say him that i miss him very much. I know and I could feel ur blessings mani mama....Miss u and wanted to say you that I am helpless !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment