I came home with energy, positivity and happiness after the class. I spoke with dad, all ok there. I made poori and had it with masal 😋. It was a begining for a wonderful evening. I deserve a treat... but what treat.. already poori was a treat. I heard my favorite songs-little loud since roommate is not there. A treat for me..... is to watch one of my all time favourite Angry bird movie..a thought to watch this movie made me enthusiatic.
Angry bird is an animated movie released in 2016. Red is the hero, chuck and bomb are his friends. My chuck is my most adorable favourite character in all the animation movies I watched so far..He is marvellous with all his actions, speed and cool attitue.. kisses to u chuck 😘

The short tempered Mr.Red, speedy, hyperactive Chuck and volatile Mr.Bomb are sent to anger management class in an island populated with happy birds. There is not a moment where I felt a bit bored to watch...I can't take my eyes off my chuck. Red and Bomb were equally marvellous...I couldn't stop to admire how Bomb looks...something small thread like on his hair which fires up when he has anger or fear. I laughed, I enjoyed...did not get distracted in my thoughts while watching... how nice it would be if I was in a real island with all these characters.

The most watched scene by me in this movie-when they discover Mr. Eagle and the way Chuck and Bomb drank the water from lake of wisdom. Thier funny reactions when they saw Eagle urinating into the lake of wisdom 😂
This movie is amusing, delightful and only thing i regret in this movie-I can't at a moment watch the face reactions of all the cute birds. My eyes always looks at Chuck..but the reactions from other birds are adorable too. I have to stop, rewind incase if I have to enjoy the other birds. Each and every character was well build, minute things have been taken care of....95 minutes of ultimate fun and lot of chuckles awaiting for you. But one caution : The movie is intoxicating. Once you enjoyed, you will wish to watch in many more time. Tip: watch the movie in your mother tongue after enjoying the original version in english. ITs even more intoxicating.

No comments:
Post a Comment