Tuesday, 11 December 2018

Whom am I ?

I am 30...30 year old girl, perhaps women with young brain, dimples on my cheeks, black hair, chubby, expressive eyes, smiling personality for whomever I met for the first time. The views about me are beyond these phrases for my family and close friends who know me for a decade. Somebody told, Tell me your friends, and I'ill tell you who you are!! So here am enjoying to pendown my thoughts about my best buddies in this life...

Parents have the responsibility, lot of love, patience to take care of thier kids. To some extent, siblings too try to do the same. I have such a sibling-Ms.Warrior who is a positive thinker, decision maker and hardworker. I grow up with my elder sister. Means-I did what she did, I followed her like the Hutch dog---where ever she goes, I follow. Yes, until I complete 12th standard schooling I followed her. We fought many times during childhood and adulthood. We have difference of opinion. She never admitted that she loves me or she likes me. Same with me. But she never failed from her responsibilty-she fulfilled all her duties for the family. Time flies...I start to be matured. I see a friend, decision maker, criticizer, supporter, advisor and some times an angry bird in her 😂. An unexpressed friend like blood relation. In her, I have a strong trust.....a trust to blindly beleive what ever she choose for me would be perfect. When I look back, my need is taken care by her without I ask, in every stage of my life. I could follow my dreams, live and do what I wish----only because she exist. My "happy days" might had her "scarifices" here and there. From the time I came to this world, she is giving me a feeling that I am not travelling alone..I am glad to walk on her foot imprints. It was easier for me to handle every situation I come across, which she has already crossed. Ofcourse, like all others I felt a bit distanced when she was married. The distance here means-she has comparitively less time for me after marriage. What to expect more since she is a home maker, good wife, a adorable mother and an software enginneer. But when I look back these four years, she was there to hear me for all the important decisions that has to be made. Infact, after marriage perhaps we here and there show the love that is hidden deep for one another. My sister: My heart smiles for this word and feels proud. She deserves honor: for bringing many happiness into two familes by bringing my bhuji to this world. I have felt many times lucky to have such a sister whom I can trust and hold onto until my breathe.. but indeed never expressed to her that she is one of my best buddy...infact the first friend I saw, after my birth. 

Miss Lovable is the "soul" that strikes my mind first when I hear the word "friendship". Calm, patience,support,love,tolerance,faith are the first few words that flow into my writing when I remember her. She looked simple, quiet, lean, focussed, intellegent, reliable when I met her during first year of my bachelor study. she was silent, less words would come out and was not so expressive. Hence, it was intially difficult to enter into her thoughts and find out whats going on with her. Soon, we have such an understanding where we never fought, abused verbally, treated irrespectfully or had problems to sustain our friendship for more than 13 years. We both were born to be friends. She is responsible, active and she completes the task she perform perfectly. She is a human-I have never seen her getting angry at me on earth or at others often for small things. It pained to know she lost her mom when she was young. I salute her for managing all the struggles at young age-glad that now she is blooming slowly like a flower. My heart melts for her, cries when she is in trouble, prays for her and has no strength to say "No" for the things she wish. I tried to be her mother, and sometimes felt possessive during college days when she likes her pet dogs or others. Best are the days during my Masters in the hostel with her..I would love for the days to come back where I could again hold her hands and ride a cycle parallely together to the class. She listens to me..I tell her what happened.. she trust me and she stand by me. she care for me and I count on her. We both are innocent-anybody fooled us easily either with or without candy. Don't know until now what on earth brought us together, to be best buddies ever. Years are passing.... and no wonder if we are the same best buddies in the next life. All my love to Miss Lovable in this life 💝

Hardwork,trust,decent,discipline,limits are the qualities he is made of. He is Mr. Authentic, a only good male friend of my age from bachelor degree batch for more than 13 years. During our college days, Ms Lovable, Mr Authentic and Ms Dimpu are placed in a same group for experiments or projects since our names begin with same letter. How beautiful these days were!! We three were together in almost all task and we have to sit near each other during exams. Just before exam, Mr Authentic use to tell me in stories about the concept of a topic and I scored few marks just by hearing in the last moment his stories. Our friendship survived more fights. Gone are the days were we fought like kids. The respect without ego we had for each other perhaps, sustained our friendship. We both criticize each other very straight forward to bring out the best in the other. There is nothing left that is not told just to avoid that the other person is hurt.We discuss Science, we discuss research, we discuss lab, we discuss to discuss 😀. In the end of the discussion, it was made sure the discussion helped the other to reach heights and to win whatever the other person was upto. He will be the first person with whom I would enjoy to talk about my research, projects, doubts, publications and experiments. I think 5 years ago I received a swatch watch from his salary abroad..I was asked to say why watch as gift..I didn't know.. He told me it was a compensation for the watch he broke during first year of my bachelor studies in 2005...what a memory. I remember another scene: He was discussing with my father to apply for the entrance exam to study master. We three applied, went together to write exam in another city. Hurray, we three again studied together for master degree. Years departed....He is a best critic,countable and genuine buddy. He will not talk bad about any girls (though the girl did bad to him). Its difficult to see such a good guy like Mr. Authentic in our generation. He knows what he wants, he makes clear decision and works to acheive his goal. It is joyful to just sit and see him reaching heights in every stage with all his focus and hardwork. He is now a balanced, professional, clever, matured guy and a good speaker. I always wish him the very best for both his personal and professional life. Cheers to you Mr. Authentic and cheers to our friendship that sustained all our fights.

I came broken, unbalanced without a clear picture of what went and how to take things forward. Luckily, mobile was invented and I rang to Mr. Selfless. I was rebuild, felt better and got suggestions to proceed with. He is one soul on earth to whom I never gave back in return anything for all his understandings, support, guidance, friendship except keeping him and his sweet family in my prayers. One of his quality I respect and admire: His respect for his wife. In this ten years, he never told anything bad about his wife and I could see the respect he has for her when he pronounce her name during our conversations. I have never seen a soul who is always well-balanced, calm, no exaggeration, intelligent but humble, peaceful, understanding and responsible except Mr. Selfless. He is completely natural and never tried to impress anybody. He talks less, but those few words will be prefectly framed, meaningful and could enlighten. Few of good qualitites I hold are perhaps obtained from Mr. Selfless. Apart from my family, the discipline, and moral values I acquired in my 20s can be attributed to Mr. Selfless. In my 20s, I wanted always to never loose my cool, be balanced, not get angry and treat good vs bad equally just like Mr. Selfless. He is a very patient listener, my well-wisher and one of the person whom you can contact in order to convince or advice or change Miss.Dimpu for something good. I never had a chance to fight with him 😁. Whenever I called him for his opinion, he spent time, he listened with interest and made sure the time he spent has helped to solve or succeed in whatever I am upto (this happens for the past ten years and will continue....) I never made major decisions without discussing with him. His experience has helped me to understand situations and people better. I say him- it happened and he gives a positive approach to the difficult times. I felt comfortable to ask his opinion because he did not try to control me to follow his decisions since he is elder..rather he told his views and I made my decision. He taught me to make one good decision and to later never regret for that decision made. I will not thank you Mr. Selfless for all those patience and time spent for my betterment. I could never stop respecting Mr. Selfless and he is the one from whom I would like to get blessings next to my parents in all my endeavours. I hope I will accomplish my goals and make you proud.

He works hard (crazy) night and day. Suddenly, he felt he is human and hungry....rang me...I said am cooking..yes this is why I called you and will join you for food soon he said 😆!! Whoever is not a blood relation will not have enough patience, tolerance to be with you, when your worst side is exposed because of external stress, except your true friends. Those times he said he feels like throwing me out of the window. But poor he, ended up helping me to sort out my problems and to motivate me to place me safe. I am a receiver of all his moral support, friendship for more than four years after I landed here. He is first an alien, Mr. Guardian Angel I am friend with... but later I discovered that he is my twin, elder brother, a father to shelter, a sister with whom I fought more than to anybody on earth (sister Andra). He is sister Andra for me because with him I have to come across once again all those fights I had during my childhood with my elder sister (don't know whether it is because of the generation gap). Through him I found a home far away from my home which had a sweet, intelligent, very experienced, caring, warm mother. Such a home has no mother now...she is enjoying her peace, smiling somewhere offering all her blessings. Twin Andra helped indeed to know me more. I am straightforward to him, has critisiced for the good, praised, rebelled, advised and angered at him. All these faces of mine was accepted by him beyond his high level, age, personal and professional experience. Ofcourse, I too have to accept his crazy cooking skills (except spagethi)-often me a test animal."Mousey"-he calls Dimpu. He has helped me to learn, acclimatize and to establish network here. He took me for few business meetings and lunch/dinner, get togethers through which he helped me to learn to network with people and to adopt to the multiple culture here. He likes Mrs Warrior. Once he said in a meeting about me to a new person, " My mother is her mother and her sister is my sister". Hearing these words from him in a tone with lot of authority made me to realise sister Andra is indeed one of my family member.

Welcome back !! Hope you enjoyed my friends. The best I acheived and earned in 30 years is my friends..these five people are my world apart from my family for these many years. I don't think my affection and views about these five buddies will change ever until I am alive. Nobody becomes great on his own. They helped me to raise my standard, motivated me when I am down and assisted  me to become best version of myself.  Kudoos my best buddies 😊. Now.....I am excited and eagerly looking forward to meet one "special person" to join my world along with my best buddies in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment