Monday, 18 July 2011

This is Not my DesTinY








Two roads diverged in that road,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
                  I have decided to take the one, Not for myself and marched ahead ,yet knowing that will not fulfill my desire. Soon I stepped, I am glad my destiny stopped me and gave me another chance to choose a path that will lead to fulfill my desire. Now I am happy to make all difference and have no regrets for being stopped since WHAT I MISSED IS NOT MY DESTINY.
            I Asked myself what do I want in this journey of life and what is my Happiness? I realized the path which I missed will never be my happiness. Moving forward hoping for good fortune.  

2 comments:

  1. In life we always land up in a junction from where there are two or three roads. Think, analyse and take one of it, as we dont know what is in the ends of these roads. Take one, never look back then and break head later thinking i should have taken the other route. Entire life is full of such junctions. Take one after a thorough analysis and stick to it. Dont break ur head too much. Because u require that head in the next junction too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes perfectly framed.... and good advice. Thanks a lot Ramesh sir.

    ReplyDelete