Alas!! Its been more than a year, I never minded about "Dimpu's Memoir". I kept myself engaged in many other things that fascinated me, especially the credit goes to "Mr. facebook". I could realize that its been days since I enjoyed the joy of writing. Blogging is such a wonderful activity where one can develop their writing skills, creativity and share/exchange information. Beyond all that, you have all freedom to express your own views and opinions about anything.
I just don't want to give away blogging !! I feel at least once in a week I should update my blog. Now a days I love changes for by now I understood, Nothing is permanent except Change. So, Today I am giving a new look for my blog. I have changed my background, templates and font style. Hoorahh, Dimpu's Memoir has now got a brand New Look!! Hope you guys will like it :)
I just don't want to give away blogging !! I feel at least once in a week I should update my blog. Now a days I love changes for by now I understood, Nothing is permanent except Change. So, Today I am giving a new look for my blog. I have changed my background, templates and font style. Hoorahh, Dimpu's Memoir has now got a brand New Look!! Hope you guys will like it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment